For our team in the field of Functional Characterization we are looking for a dedicated and experienced department head with a strong background in cell biology (potency assays) and binding assays (ELISA, SPR, BLI) and profound experience as team leader.
- Lead and develop the Functional Characterization department with approximately 20 associates
- Supervise, motivate, develop and coordinate team leaders, scientists and technical assistants and ensure in-time delivery of analytical results and documentation
- Manage budget and resource planning for the department
- Provide in-depth scientific and technical input and monitor the development, qualification, and routine use of functional assays across various projects
- Compile/review high quality scientific documents and support submissions to authorities (BLA, MAA, BB, IMPD, IND etc.)
- Ensure up-to-date quality and safety standards in the laboratory and provide support during internal and external inspections
- Continuously develop infrastructure including the implementation of new technologies and software solutions
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.