Date: as soon as possible – full- or part-time (min. 30hrs per week)
- Scientific and organizational lead of the formulation development department including management of laboratory personnel/ direct reports and external resources
- Develop robust formulations and select appropriate primary packaging components for biosimilar drug products
- Thorough planning, review, and evaluation of laboratory experiments for drug product formulation and method development, process development as well as process characterization, in collaboration with Drug Product and Process Development colleagues and in agreement with current Quality of Design principles
- Plan drug product specific analytical methods, such as compendial methods and qualitative and quantitative excipient methods
- Support the verification/qualification/validation of the above methods (in house or at external testing labs) and be author of related documentation, as needed
- Support the preparation and review of patent applications related to formulation and primary packaging studies
- Accountability for the timely execution and reporting of experiments in high quality
- Compilation of high-quality scientific documents (e.g. technical documentation package, SOPs, reports, risk assessments, master plans, sampling plans, memos) to hand over to internal and/or external partners (e.g. Quality, regCMC, health authorities, external companies) and support generation of international registration documents (CTD, BB, IMPD, IND etc.).
- Master (or equivalent) and 6-7 years of relevant work experience or PhD and 3 years of relevant work experience or other education and relevant work expertise
- Excellent knowledge in formulation development of proteins
- Very good team player with critical thinking, flexible, result oriented, well organized, proactive, problem solver and able to work independently with attention to detail
- Very strong presentation and communication/ leadership skills
- Creativity and enthusiasm for working in a dynamic fast-growing biopharmaceutical company
- Fluent in written and spoken English required, German knowledge is desirable
- Proficient in MS-Office
- German work permit is mandatory
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.