Date: as soon as possible – full-time
The mass spectrometry group of Formycon currently consists of five analysts and is equipped with two ESI-MS systems. Our area of activity is the characterization of biosimilars in a regulated environment. In this context, we perform routine analyses for e.g. similarity assessment, stabilities, process development. The powerful MS-systems in combination with a validated evaluation software (UNIFI) supported by in-house developed software tools enables us to perform a broad method spectrum (peptide mapping, subunit analysis, and intact mass).
- Mass spectrometric routine measurements for the characterization of proteins
- Improvement of MS-data evaluation and qualification of analytical methods
- Independent evaluation and compliant documentation of experiments as well as compilation of development plans and reports
- Qualification and maintenance of equipment and troubleshooting of technical problems
- Master degree in a life science field or similar qualifications
- Profound practical experience in mass spectrometry of proteins and peptides
- Experience in UNIFI-Software is considered advantageous
- Well organized person with ability to work independently and result-oriented
- Very good team player with sound troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English required, German knowledge is desirable
- A work permit for Germany is mandatory
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.