Date: as soon as possible – full-time – limited to 2 years
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Scientific Manager with a background in developing bioanalytical methods for assessing PK, PD and immunogenicity and managing bioanalytical contract research organization to join our Bioanalytics Team at Formycon.
- Planning, development and validation of preclinical and clinical bioanalytical assays (pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and immunogenicity) for biopharmaceutics
- Bioanalytical project work in close cooperation with contract research organizations (CROs)
- Support of project management with regard to time line and budget control
- Independent preparation of protocols, development reports and related documentation in English
- PhD or similar in natural sciences (biology/biochemistry/pharmacy)
- Immunological background preferred
- At least 1-year experience in the development, conduct, and analysis of bioanalytical assays of biopharmaceutics
- Ideally experience in managing contract research organization
- Know-how of different assay techniques (classical ELISA, MSD platform, Singulex, biolayer interferometry and related techniques)
- Initial industry experience (pharma, biotechnology, CROs) required
- Very good team player, result oriented, well organized, proactive, problem solver and able to work independently
- Creativity and enthusiasm for working in a dynamic fast-growing biopharmaceutical company
- Fluent in written and spoken English required, German knowledge is desirable
- Proficient in MS-Office
- German work permit is mandatory
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.