The Vice President Business Operations has the strategic and operational accountability for Procurement, Business Development, Legal, Facility Management incl. Environmental Health and Safety, and IT. The Vice President Business Operations (m/f/d) will lead a team of functional experts and will directly report to the Chief Financial Officer. He/She (m/f/d) will leverage knowledge, experience and capabilities of experts, internal team members and external stakeholders in order to establish superior business processes throughout the company
- Lead Formycon’s Business Operations areas
- Drive Formycon’s Business Operations strategies and long-range plan
- Lead the Business Development and Legal teams in all stages of business development from identification of business opportunities to contract negotiation and successful closing, including CDMO contracts, licensing agreements, co-development, joint ventures, equity investments, M&A, lease, etc.
- Strategic facility and IT planning, management and implementation (hardware, software, systems) to ensure state-of-the-art facility and IT infrastructure (performance, security, robustness and practicability)
- Compliance with all relevant EHS regulation
- State-of-the-art risk and compliance management systems and risk mitigation strategies
- Excellence in all business operation areas and state-of-the-art business support
- Continuous development of the Business Operations organization as well as associated processes
- Coaching of team members and strong collaboration with internal and external peers and partners
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.