The Purchasing Manager has the strategic and operational accountability for procurement transaction. That contains in particular selection of appropriate suppliers, management of bidding processes, negotiations of commercial terms and agreements as well as coordinating the ordering process. The Purchasing Manager will directly report to the Chief Business Officer.
- Managing the Procurement Process mainly for external development services
- Selection of appropriate vendors as service providers for our complex value chain on a global basis
- Professional management of bidding process, negotiation of commercial terms and agreements
- Coordination ordering process
- Optimizing procurement process
- Continuous relationship management with our strategic suppliers
- Strong collaboration with internal and external peers and partners
Bring us your skills and energy and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.