For our team in the field of Functional Characterization we are looking for a dedicated technical assistant with a strong background in biochemistry, specifically kinetic measurements. The main focus of the team is to develop, maintain and perform protein interaction assays, determining the kinetic properties using state of the art SPR/BLI technology.
- Support the development and qualification of SPR methods for the characterization of therapeutic proteins
- Perform routine measurements of process and stability samples using SPR or related binding assays
- Qualification and maintenance of equipment as well as troubleshooting of technical problems
- Independent evaluation and compliant documentation of experiments according to internal guidelines
- Maintain and improve the quality standard of the laboratory
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.