For our team in the field of Functional Characterization we are looking for a dedicated technician with a strong background in cell biology (potency assays) and/or ELISA development. The main focus of the team is the development, qualification and maintenance of cell-based assays and ELISAs as well as the characterization of a broad variety of samples with such assays. As we are supporting all stages of our biosimilar projects, the laboratory has high quality standards which apply to sample mesurements as well as method development/qualification.
- Perform routine sample measurements using functional assays according to our SOPs
- Support the development and qualification of cell-based assays and ELISAs for the characterization of our biosimilar candidates
- Troubleshooting of technical problems and maintenance of dedicated equipment
- Independent evaluation and compliant documentation of experiments
- Maintain and continuously improve the quality standard of the laboratory
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.