A Senior Technical Project Leader (STPL) has the accountability of strategy and operations and related development deliverables for one biosimilar program. The STPL will lead multifunctional team(s) of functional experts and interface with the licensing partner to lead a biosimilar program to approval and launch in budget while adhering to highest standards of quality and compliance.
- Successful management of complex technical development project or project work streams achieving project goals in time, quality and budget
- Targeted organization, moderation and documentation of internal and external project meetings. Follow up on actions. Risk management and scenario development for dedicated tasks and work streams
- Leading cross-functional technical project meetings or work streams including professional coordination of external cooperation partners (CMOs, CROs)
- Close monitoring of project progress and efficient engineering decisions together with Program Head
- Planning of project resources and lifetime budget together with Program Head
- Reports to Program Head
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.