For our team we are looking for a senior scientist who will support project activities related to the functional characterization. As a scientific and technical specialist you will contribute to analytical discussions, planning or reports and work in close collaboration with internal or external lab teams thereby driving the analytical development within the project.
- Subject matter expert in the area of functional characterization for one of our biosimilar projects
- Establish and coordinate interactions with internal and external partners (CDMOs, CROs)
- Plan, organize and monitor development, validation and transfer of functional assays within regulated environments
- Scientifically and technically support internal analytical teams and work closely with related laboratory teams
- Represent the field of expertise in internal or external meetings
- Compile and/or review high quality scientific documents and support genera-tion of international registration documents and answers to authority requests
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.