For our team in the field of Functional Characterization we are looking for a dedicated team leader with a strong background in ELISA and cell biology (potency assays).
- Supervise, motivate and coordinate a lab team of 3 technical assistants and scientists
- Scientifically support and monitor the development, qualification, maintenance and routine use of ELISAs and cell-based assays within your team and across various projects
- Ensure in-time delivery of analytical results and documentation to support the development of our biosimilar projects
- Compile and/or review of high quality scientific documents (e.g. laboratory doc-umentation, reports) and support generation of international registration docu-ments (CTD, BB, IMPD, IND etc.)
- Responsible for quality and safety standards of the laboratory as well as related infrastructure and organizational matters
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.