The Scientist II project analytics supports the project analyst department across different projects depending on the ongoing activities. Therefore, the position requires on the one hand flexibility during daily work and offers on the other hand exciting insights into the various projects. Diligent data handling and processing as well as seamless interaction with various stakeholders (project analysts, laboratory staff, and sample administrator) are key elements of this position.
- Support of project analysts across different projects
- In-house organization of internal analytics (shipments, sample handling, analytical request)
- In-house organization of external analytical data (validity check, documentation, data base entry)
- Writing of protocols and reports
- Ensure timely and accurate compilation and evaluation of analytical data in high quality
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.