The mass spectrometry group of Formycon currently consists of five analysts and is equipped with two ESI-MS systems. Our area of activity is the characterization of biosimilars in a regulated environment. In this context, we perform routine analyses for e.g. similarity assessment, stabilities, process development. The powerful MS-systems in combination with a validated evaluation software (UNIFI) supported by in-house developed software tools enables us to perform a broad method spectrum (peptide mapping, subunit analysis, and intact mass). Efficiency and the great team spirit are the values of our group.
- Mass spectrometric routine measurements for the characterization of proteins
- Improvement of MS-data evaluation and qualification of analytical methods
- Independent planning, execution, evaluation and compliant documentation of experiments
- Compilation of high-quality scientific documents (e.g. development / qualification plans and reports, SOPs)
- Review of experiment documentation according to internal guidelines
- Qualification and maintenance of equipment and troubleshooting of technical problems
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.