A Program Head has the final accountability of strategy and operations and related development deliverables for one or more biosimilar programs. The PH will lead multifunctional team(s) of senior functional experts and interface with the licensing partner to lead a biosimilar program to approval and launch in budget while adhering to highest standards of quality and compliance. The PH will leverage knowledge, experience and capabilities of TPMs, TPLs internal team members and external stakeholders in achieving superior performance in program operations.
- Create short and long term project strategy and communicate an overall project vision and direction
- Capability to prioritize daily project operations across projects and communicate those timely and effectively
- Actively coach and partner with Technical Project Managers and Technical Project Leaders assigned to a program in leading cross-functional technical teams and external collaboration partners (CMOs)
- Professional preparation, presentation and documentation of monthly and quarterly program reviews with licensing partners to review program progress, necessary decisions including scenario planning and budget reviews
- Contribute to organizational development of Program Management department (integration of business processes etc.)
- Planning of project resources and financial budgets
- Reports to COO
Bring us your skills and energy, and shape your own career in a stimulating and open work environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and personal commitment. Working at Formycon means being part of a smart, innovative team with minimal hierarchy and opportunity to share your own ideas.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application for employment through our online application portal. Please be sure to include all supporting documents, along with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to learning about you and the qualifications which you would bring to this position.